PMI was formulated with the concept of combining the products and services of a national payroll company with the support of an award winning customer service driven organization. Through years of experience we have developed a systematic approach to providing payroll solutions for our clients. From one employee to thousands of employees, we have a solution that will work for your company. Our clients are not numbers, they are a wide array of industry groups comprised of people. People who value service and are seeking long term relationships to move their respective organizations forward. With a broad product line and a certified, knowledgeable staff PMI has made the concept a reality. We have one of the highest retention ratings in the industry.
Payroll is the most common professional service outsourced by businesses today. We offer a wide array of products and services that make payroll processing easier for our clients.
- • Web Payroll
- • Integrated HR Module
- • Comprehensive Payroll Tax Service
- • Payroll Tax Remittance
- • Payroll Tax Filing
- • W2’s/1099’s
- • Third Party Agency Checks
- • IRS Levies
- • Child Support Orders
- • Garnishments
- • Unlimited Reporting Options
- • Time Off Accrual Tracking
- • New Hire Reporting
- • Human Resources
- • Employee Self Service
- • Advanced HR
- • GL Interfaces
- • Retirement Plans
- • Time and Labor Management
- • Section 125 Administration
- • COBRA Administration
- • “Pay as You Pay” Workers Compensation
- • Consult with a sales professional for full menu of services
Our clients don’t spend their valuable time dealing with payroll issues, they simply forward anything payroll- related and we take care of the rest.
PMI can offer payroll service 20-30% less expensive than our national competitors.
An outsourced check, on average, is $3.60 less expensive than a check produced in-house.
Last year the IRS assessed 8.6 billion dollars in payroll tax penalties on over 30% of all businesses in the United States.
PMI protects our clients from payroll tax penalties, saving our clients money. PMI protects our clients against costly new hire reporting penalties, once again saving our clients money.
- • PMI stays up to date with the latest payroll and tax related laws, so our clients don’t have to.
- • PMI clients are guaranteed their payroll tax payments and filings are compliant with federal, state and local laws.
- • PMI clients are guaranteed their new hire reporting is prepared and filed according to federal and state laws.
- • PMI’s primary commitment is making sure our clients are satisfied.
- • PMI clients always talk to a live person.
- • PMI’s customer service team is certified with APA accreditations, this ensures that our clients will always get the most knowledgeable answers to their payroll questions.
Three Month Guarantee:
If for any reason a client is not completely satisfied with our service, we will refund their fees. No conditions, guaranteed!